The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the, "Global Coatings Innovation Summit", scheduled on September 11-12, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the most advanced techniques and tools through which they can assess their portfolios and development potential along with strategies on preventing potential risks. This Summit will be focusing on current market trends, recent advancements, key drivers and future opportunities for coating applications market as well as effective strategic business partnership for a manufacturer.
It is an honour and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- The latest trends of the Surface Treatment & Coatings
- New developments in the Surface Treatment & Coatings
- Surface characterization and contact angle measurements
- Wetting fundamentals
- Bio inspired micro/nanostructured surfaces
- Superhydrophilic surfaces and coatings
- Superhydrophobic surfaces and coatings
- Superoleophobic surfaces and coatings
- Overview of bottom-up and top-down fabrication methods
- Design parameters and latitude space
- Applications of superhydrophilic, superhydrophobic and superoleophobic surfaces, , self-cleaning, anti-icing, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, water purification, etc.
- Technology adoption issues related to micro/nanostructured surfaces and coatings
- Challenges and outlook for large area, large scale manufacturing
WHY should you be there?:
- Network with VPs, Directors and Managers of Coating Technology
- Understand key drivers and future opportunities for Global Coating Technology Application Market
- Implement the best strategies of the Coating Technology
- Learn about new technologies for Coating Technology
- Interact and connect with some of the most innovative minds in the industry
Who should attend :