By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will hear about developing the best recruitment and retention strategy, about the new regulation and impact on clinical trials, digitalization and e-recruitment, the site staff engagement, motivation of the patients, cooperation with the CRO and many other topics related to the patient recruitment and retention.
You will discuss and learn about:
- Driving customer-focused solutions to improve service delivery
- Leveraging latest technical solutions and strategies to maximise agility and competitive advantage
- Seamlessly integrating systems to drive operational efficiency gains and productivity
- Realising the value of internal data to predict trends and fill gaps
- Attracting and retaining talent in the global marketplace
- Improving seamless integration and two-way sharing of data to effectively integrate hardware, software and technology.
- Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Plenary Sessions with international keynote speakersand case studies on how to drive efficiency gains and costs savings with effective FSM
- Exclusive VIP Discussion Evening (invitation only)
- Identifying best practice in FSM design
- Building effective mobility strategies with the latest technology and devices
- Implementing effective scheduling and GPS and GIS systems
- Improving enterprise asset management
- Planning and delivery of long duration mobility projects
- Developing, integration and deploying FSM solutions across multiple geographical sites
- Interactive workshop sessions to discuss key challenges in smaller groups of the overall delegations?
Who should attend?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of :
- Innovation Management
- New Product Development
- Product Management
- Strategy and Planning